Integrated, Flexible, Best-of-Breed
Developing the Future of Publishing
Virtusales has been working with some of the world's leading publishers developing the most advanced, comprehensive and versatile publishing software. By utilising the latest technologies, intelligent validation techniques, sophisticated security and a modular approach, Biblio3 is a ‘Best of Breed’ that can be customised to fit a publisher’s unique strengths, while keeping them on the core system and allowing them to benefit from continuous system upgrades.
Why Choose Virtusales Publishing Solutions?
- Fully integrated .Net and SQL Server architecture delivered through a browser
- Cloud and Installed options
- Regular software upgrades incorporating new functionality at no extra cost (up to 8 new versions per year with around 150 to 180 separate developments per release)
- Industry standards handled
- Major publishers such as Random House, Hachette, Penguin, Pearson and Macmillan continually contributing to the core system
- Customisable to fit each publisher’s requirements
- System integration eliminating disparate systems, spreadsheets and documents
- Future-proofed investment due to Biblio3’s and Virtusales’ development roadmap
- Modular architecture reduces risk when replacing legacy systems and processes
- ‘Best of Breed’ system providing deeper and wider functionality to cater for the complex and evolving digital era
- Unique development philosophy maintaining industry standards and allowing publishers to share in collaborative developments
Fast Becoming an Industry Standard
Virtusales has been working with some of the world's leading publishers developing the most advanced, comprehensive and versatile publishing software available.
| || |
The Leading Edge
Virtusales' unique development cycle, releasing new updates every six to eight weeks, ensures the BiblioSuite of publishing software is constantly developing to incorporate the latest industry standards such as ONIX, Thema and safety testing, keeping its client publishers at the forefront of the industry.
| || |
Secure & Future Proofed
Virtusales’ book publishing software is developed in the latest Microsoft .Net and SQL server technologies using browsers, ensuring that they work equally well across both Mac and PC platforms. This provides important future-proofing to cater for the continually changing publishing industry.
| || |
For more information or to discuss any of our products further, please don't hesitate to contact us
The BiblioSuite offers a menu approach to solving publisher requirements so publishers need only invest in those modules that they feel are required to run their business.
| || |